Reconstructing History only sells the highest-quality goods and wants you to be completely satisfied with your order.
If you have any problems, please contact us immediately via email or phone (340-201-6579).
If for any reason you are unhappy with our products, returns are accepted under the following guidelines:
- Request for returns must be made by phone or e-mail and must be authorized by Reconstructing History; unauthorized returns will NOT be accepted.
- The original item and packaging must be intact.
- The item must be unused, undamaged and in resalable condition as determined by RH.
- The request for return must be made within five (5) business days of receipt.
- Product must be returned within fourteen (14) business days after authorization for return is issued.
- If these criteria are met, a full refund will be made minus shipping costs.
Under certain circumstances, exchanges or store credit may be extended in lieu of refund. Please contact us for details.
Custom-made items are not returnable.