Cover Art Contest!
We need your help to design the cover of our upcoming 14th century Men’s Getting Dressed Guide.
So many of you have such gorgeous 14th century men’s outfits and accessories. We thought we’d turn to you and ask if you’ll help us with our cover art.
What we’re looking for:
- items shown in the photograph must be replicas of European male garments or accessories dating from circa 1340-1390
- photo must be digital or available in a digital format
- photo must be in colour
- resolution must be at least 600dpi at 9″x12″
- you must own or have the right to reproduce the photograph (No Museum Photos!)
- you must give us (Reconstructing History LLC) the right to reproduce the photo in perpetuity
What you get if you win:
- A free downloadable Getting Dressed Guide
- A coupon for use towards the purchase of any of our paper patterns
Photography credit in the 14th century Men’s Getting Dressed Guide
Our unending gratitude and devotion
- Bragging rights!